Sunday, September 18, 2011

I am not Razakar: Open Challenge of Allama Sayedee

This was a part of his speech in Chittagong Tafsir Mahfil :

They are saying me Razakar. Oh thousands people of Chittagong, Listen to me. When I was told Razakar in the parliament, one of my colleagues in parliament Mr Zaful islam Chowdhury was there by me, at least 300 parliament members with prime minister were present that day. I was giving my budget speech in 1997. When I was criticizing the education system of Dr Kudrat e Khuda, I was told Razakar from treasury bench. I told centering my all strengths that only the Indian Razakars can say me Razakar. I said, “I was not a leader or worker in any political party until 1973. I am not Razakar. If none can prove me Razakar saying it I will file defamatory case against him about 100 million taka. That day whole world listened to me what I said. My speech has been recorded there. That day my challenge was accepted by none of the 300 members of the parliament. Anyone can visit my speech in parliament.”
Later on October 07, 1997 the daily jonkontho wrote against at page 8 with importance in two columns heading entitled “Open Challenge of Sayedee”. I said there, “I am inviting all journalists, intelligence department and intellectuals of Bangladesh to my Pirojpur. If anyone can prove that I had any role against the liberation war of Bangladesh in presence of mine, I will resign from parliament as its member willingly and sincerely. Three years have been exceeded. Until today nobody faces my challenge. So those who will say me Razakar, they are ancestor-less illegal child. Oh Muslims, listen to me, no dirt of 1971 touches me.”
Saying me Razakar, will you disconnect me from people! I will not be disconnected from the people because this people do not come here (in Tafsir Mahfil) for me, they come only for the Qur’an of Allah SWT.


No comments:

Post a Comment